- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Google Nexus 6 : Alleged Image Spotted Online Ahead of Launch
The smartphone market is abuzz with widespread rumors around the arrival of the next-generation Nexus 6. Google seems to be planning to take on the likes of Apple iPhone Plus and Samsung Note 4 with the upcoming Motorola-made Nexus 6. Reports claim that Google is about to launch the much awaited large screen Nexus 6 early next month.
The Nexus 6 will have a large 5.92-inch FHD display, according to a report from 9to5Google. Earlier it was reported that the Nexus 6 might come with a 5.2-inch FHD display. Furthermore, it is being reported that the device will look similar to the current generation Motorola X, with more or less same design. At the same we got see a leaked image of the rumored Nexus 6, as reported by 9to5Google.
Going by the image, it appears that the Google Nexus 6 will be a scaled version of the Moto X 2. Earlier reports had said that the Nexus 6 might end up looking like the Moto X 2. While the Nexus 6's microphone, headphone port and SIM card are all located in the same place as the Moto X 2 , the volume and lock buttons have been moved down, 9to5Google reported.
As far as the Google Nexus 6's specs are concerned, the forthcoming handset might come with a 5.9-inch FHD screen. The rumored specs also include a 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM, 16/32GB of native storage, a microSD card slot and an improved imaging optics. The battery life is also expected to be improved compared to its predecessor
Once again, Google is said to launch the Nexus 6 sometime in mid-October. The device will be running the latest Android L update. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!