TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Google's Nexus 6 is a hot topic these days, especially after news broke that Motorola could produce the much hyped handset.
There's finally no longer any debate about it. Contrary to rumors that the Nexus 6 will feature a Full HD display, newly leaked benchmarks have pointed at a 5.2-inch QHD screen alongside its codename, Google Shamu. This may not be a coincidence it seems.
Freshly leaked AnTuTu benchmarks claim the Nexus 6 aka Google Shamu will feature a 5.2-inch QHD display having a resolution of 2560 x 1440-pixels.
Apparently the upcoming device is expected to flaunt a quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor, paired with 3GB of RAM and the Adreno 420 GPU.
In addition, the rear-facing camera will be a 13MP shooter alongside a 2.1MP front camera for selfies. Furthermore, the device will run on Android L mobile OS.
It is worth noting that, the Google Nexus 6 is expected to be a strong contender against the LG G3 and HTC One (M8).
The Google Nexus 6 release date is pegged towards the September or October 2014.
Earlier last week, Russian website TechTastic pointed that the Nexus 6 could feature a FHD screen. Then immediately new benchmark results indicated that the mighty phone will run a quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor.
Based on new rumors, a Motorola handset codenamed "Shamu" could arrive as the Nexus 6. Previous reports indicated that LG was not even approached to produce the next-gen Nexus phone hardware.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!