TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Google Nexus 6 To Be Based On LG G3 Hardware
When it comes to the next generation Nexus smartphone, the Nexus 6, the Mountain-View-based software giant Google is likely to use the same hardware vendor who supplied the requisites for the Nexus 4 and Nexus 5, which is LG.
Moreover, according to the reports and rumors making rounds in the tech-webosphere, the Nexus 6 smartphone, which is expected to be launched this year will be based on LG's upcoming flagship model the LG G3 smartphone.
However, the LG G3 smartphone is not a device that we know of in entirety as of now as the South Korean smartphone maker has not made any official announcement of any sort pertaining to it. But talking about the Nexus 6's availability, Google has already announced that the device will not be seen anytime within the first half of the year, which means that the company will stick to its previous launch time-frame.
According to the gizmodo.de, LG will launch its next flagship smartphone in June, something that falls in line with the previous reports on the matter. Which means that Nexus 6 can't be launched earlier than that but will likely be launched soon after the launch of LG G3.
Since there is a very less information pertaining to the LG G3 smartphone as of now, it is certainly not easy to figure out the specs of the next generation Nexus 6 handset. Recently an image sample of the LG G3 did appear online, which shows a very high image resolution. Thus you can expect a good camera.
But other specs are out in a form of rumors and if they are to be believed, the LG G3 will sport 3GB of RAM inside, the latest generation Snapdragon processor, and a 13-megapixel camera capable of recording videos in 4K resolution.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!