TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Google Nexus 5 has already been leaked several times in the past. Just yesterday, press images of the smartphone with a carrier branding also surfaced online. And it is still making its way up to the news continuously.
However, most of the specs and features of the device have already been leaked in the past. And to talk about the design and features, leaked benchmarks and images of the smartphone in a recent past have already revealed it. However, the price and availability of the device were something that almost everyone is still looking for.
Now the recent leak has appeared online showing the price of the upcoming LG made Nexus 5 smartphone. This is no ordinary leak because it comes straight from Google.
Thus, according to Google's own play store, the Nexus 5 should hit the market at $349 (approx. Rs. 21,400) excluding any fees or taxes and fully unlocked. However, another site says that the $349 is the cost of the 16GB variant and for the 32GB model consumers will have to pay $399 (approx. Rs. 24,390).
If the recently leaked price turns out to be true, Nexus 5 will surely occupy the bestselling handset's position in no time. Users are thus likely to get the high end specs in a mid-range priced handset. To recap on the leaked and rumored specs of the Nexus 5, it includes; 4.95-inch IPS display with Full HD IPS 1080p resolution, 2.3 GHz quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC, 2GB of RAM, 8 Megapixel camera, LTE and Qi wireless charging. Not only that, but the Nexus 5 is also expected to launch alongside Android 4.4 KitKat, Google's new version of Android OS.
The advent of the handset, (speculated release date is speculated on 28th or 30th October) if it does come with the same aforementioned specs, will hamper the sales of many handsets already rolling in several markets.