TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Google is evidently charged up with polishing their most popular iteration Android. After releasing their latest update, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, Google has already made a remarkable difference in the smartphone world.
Moreover, there is a recent update on the Android which is of a similar nature but this update will be in compliance with the wide range of Android version starting from 2.2 Froyo version to the latest one. The update comes with the intensely needed features in Android which consist of mobile tracking or mobile security.
This Android update will be a icing on the cake for later versions of Android Jelly Bean and more importantly the release date is speculated to be later this month. Thus now the Android users can easily find their lost or misplaced device with various ways that will be come evaluated with the update.
Moreover, this Android update brings a pretty much feature like the Apple iOS Find My iPhone which has a similar function. In fact Apple started providing this feature back in 2010. Similarly Microsoft's Windows Phone also incorporated this feature long time back.
Apparently, if truth be told Android is the last one to release such feature. Since it is eventually coming now, there is no point to regret.
Recently reported in the blog the new Android Device Manager (ADM) feature will roll out later this month for devices running Android 2.2 Froyo or later.
To go into the details of the update that will bring about the AMD features, it will allow device owners to ring a phone at maximum volume in case of misplacement, even if it has been silenced. The smartphone owners can also locate their lost device on a map with real-time location data. Not only that but if in case the phone is not found, ADM will also enable the user to delete all the data on a device remotely.