TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
There is still no solid proof that the alleged iPhone 5C exists. Despite all the image leaks and reports, the device could forever remain a rumor if Apple doesn't launch it during its September 10th event. On the other hand, GooPhone, a company that is famous for making knock-offs of iPhones, is gearing up to release its clone of the iPhone 5C. This news comes only months after it released its own version of the iPhone 5S.
The Chinese company's clone of Apple's rumored budget phone will be called as the i5C. Even though GooPhone is yet to divulge information on specifications, we've sifted through he rumor mills to get some leaked specs for you.
These leaked specs, which seem to be genuine, suggest that the device will come with a 4-inch 960 x 540 screen, a 1.2 GHz dual core MTK6572 processor and an 8MP rear camera along with a 2MP front camera. For connectivity, the Goophone i5C will support quad-band GSM along with 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. The 2000mAh battery allows up to 5 hours of talk time. The device is expected to retail at just $100, $200 cheaper than the price for Apple's iPhone 5C. And just like GooPhone's i5S device, this one will run on Android as well.
However, if you're keen on picking up the device, then you're going to have to wait, since GooPhone is going to wait for the arrival of the real iPhone 5C before it starts producing its own.