TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
There have been dozens of leaked iPhone 5S and 5C images form around the Internet. So far, Champagne Gold, a device in Black and also one in a metallic sliver/white. These three variants have displayed designs that are in line with the information that we have on Apple's next iPhone.
For a while now, there has been talk about a graphite colored variant with black trims. Apple Insider Sony Dickson has now found this variant. Scroll down to the slider for a few pictures of this elegant looking device.
Talking about the hardware in the upcoming 5S, we expect big improvements. Several leaks indicate that th new A7 processor in the phone could boost performance by up to 30% when compared to the iPhone 5. Also expect a quad-core PowerVR SGX 554MP4, along with the quicker 1GB of LPDDR3-1333MHz RAM. Apart from this, we've also seen several leaks that talk about a fingerprint scanner on the Hom Button. Some leaks even indicate that the device has room for two LED Flash units.
To learn more about the iPhone 5C budget device, go right here.