TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
There have been dozens of leaked iPhone 5S and 5C images form around the Internet. So far, Champagne Gold, a device in Black and also one in a metallic sliver/white. These three variants have displayed designs that are in line with the information that we have on Apple's next iPhone.
For a while now, there has been talk about a graphite colored variant with black trims. Apple Insider Sony Dickson has now found this variant. Scroll down to the slider for a few pictures of this elegant looking device.
Talking about the hardware in the upcoming 5S, we expect big improvements. Several leaks indicate that th new A7 processor in the phone could boost performance by up to 30% when compared to the iPhone 5. Also expect a quad-core PowerVR SGX 554MP4, along with the quicker 1GB of LPDDR3-1333MHz RAM. Apart from this, we've also seen several leaks that talk about a fingerprint scanner on the Hom Button. Some leaks even indicate that the device has room for two LED Flash units.
To learn more about the iPhone 5C budget device, go right here.