- 18 min ago Lyrics Website Genius Accuses Google Of Stealing Its Content – Search Giant Again In Trouble
- 48 min ago Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy M20 Price Cut In India Makes It A Good Buy
- 1 hr ago Big Bang Theory Inexact? We Might Be Living Inside Five-Dimensional Black Hole
- Lifestyle Foods To Eat And Avoid If You Have Asthma
- News BJP Parliamentary board meet likely today, Membership Drive meeting underway
- Movies Srinidhi Shetty Learns Martial Arts For 10 Days In A Row! KGF 2 Action Scenes To Include Her?
- Finance What Is The Last Date To File ITR For FY 2018-19?
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Sarfaraz was confused, Pakistan lacked imagination, says Tendulkar
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Galaxy S4 Receiving Android 5.0 Lollipop Update in India: How to Update Tutorial
One of the best things about the Android OS is the fact that it is constantly evolving. This means that the cell phone makers from time to time makes available new updates.
This ensures that you can hopefully get access to newer Android OS versions for your smartphone. To ensure that you are always getting the most from your phone be sure to check for updates once in a while.
If you absolutely need to have the latest software on your Samsung Galaxy S4, we can show you how to get the latest OS update. The Android Lollipop update includes new features and performance improvements, so it's worth your while to have the latest version of Android that's available.
As a precautionary measure it's good practice to back up your data such as contacts and photos. The upgrade should not affect your data but there is no guarantee.
Navigate to the Setting menu of your device. On most Android devices this can be done via the app menu or notification bar. Typically the Setting app will have a cog or spanner logo.
Scroll down the Settings menu and click on 'About Phone'. Once inside About Phone you will get all information ranging from Kernal, Build number and software information.
The menu can vary slightly from device to device but click the 'Software Update' or similar button. This section of the menu will also detail which version of Android your device is running on.
The Galaxy S4 will now search for an available update. If you are taken to another menu, select the 'Software update check' button or similar. You will find that Android Lollipop is available for download, then you will be asked whether you wish to install it. If you select yes then the system will download and install the new software.
After the Galaxy S4 has been updated to Android Lollipop you must reboot the S4. Hence the phone has been currently updated to the latest version of Android.