TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
HTC the Taiwanese tech giant is constantly launching a lot of smartphones in order to establish a strong foothold in all the segments of the market. The company made all the heads turn towards it by unveiling a couple of flagship smartphones - 8X and 8S in mid-September.
HTC 8X and 8S based on Windows Phone 8 were announced for the Indian market in November alongside Android based Desire SV and One X+ smartphones.
Now, 8S is listed for purchase on Saholic.com, an online retailer site at Rs 19,359. So far, HTC 8X was listed for pre-order by several retailers including Flipkart for Rs 35,032 and now, 8S seems to have joined the list. According to the listing, the handset is actually priced at Rs 21,999 and Saholic is selling it at a discounted price of Rs 19359.
Further, the online retailer is offering several facilities for the consumers including free shipping, convenient EMI payment options and more.
When it comes to the specs of Windows Phone 8 based HTC 8S, the handset has a 4 inch Super LCD display with 480 x 800 pixel resolution, 1GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 512MB RAM, 16GB internal memory, 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera, micro SD card slot for expandable memory support, 1,700 mAh Li-Po battery, Beats Audio integration, NFC, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi features.
Given the specs and price of Windows Phone 8 handset - HTC 8S, is it worth buying the smartphone from the online retailer at Rs 19,359? Drop in your thoughts in the comments section below.