TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Following the footsteps of Nokia and Apple, HTC also joined a batch by announcing its latest "Smart Upgrade Offer" on its HTC One Mini and HTC One Dual Sim handsets in India. The offer is in fact similar to Apples offer launch couple of days ago, which would enable the customers to exchange their old smartphones and get a certain amount of discount on the price of HTC One Mini and HTC One Dual SIM.
Currently the HTC One Dual SIM is priced at Rs. 46,331 and HTC One Mini is being sold at Rs. 32,999.
To be precise on the scheme, if one exchanges their existing smartphone to upgrade with HTC One dual SIM, they will receive a Rs. 5.200 off on the initial price of the device. And regarding the HTC One Mini customers can avail themselves Rs 4300/- off on its price after exchanging their current smartphone.
It should be noted that the offer is valid only till 31st of December 2013 and can be availed by all smartphone users across the nation. In addition to this, the Citibank, HDFC, ICICI, Induslnd bank and Standard Chartered bank card holders can benefit up to 4% cash back on 6 months of EMI.
Both these handsets come packed with the same incredible features like BlinkFeed, BoomSound's dual frontal stereo speakers and many more. They run on Android platform with the layer of HTC's very own Sense UI layered on top of it. You can take a look at the complete specs of the HTC One Dual SIM handset by clicking here. For HTC One Mini click here.