TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
HTC has been hitting the headlines from all possible directions, from the arrest of senior executives of the company to the leaks of HTC One Max and the HTC One Blue variant. The Taiwanese manufacturer has now announced enhanced audio support for its HTC One devices. Audio quality will be improved with this supplementary accessory called BoomBass, a device which was actually designed for the HTC One series. It will be an additional audio accessory to HTC's BoomSound which already is an integral feature of the flagship.
The cube shaped device offers a slide-out base that lets you easily place it, allowing it to serve as a stand. It has Bluetooth 3.0+ EDR and pairs to select HTC devices over NFC. The device runs on a 1200 mAh battery which is said to offer 9 hours of playback and can charge via a micro USB port. Sadly, HTC BoomBass is only compatible with select HTC phones.
The HTC BoomBass will be available from the HTC accessory store starting mid October 2013. There are no details regarding the price of the device as of now. HTC has also announced the latest variants of its HTC One and HTC One Mini, which are featured refreshed versions of the handset in an Azure Blue Aluminum case.