TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
HTC Butterfly 2: Latest Press Shot Leaks Ahead Of Launch
HTC's smartphones have always stood out for their innovative design. The HTC One M8, HTC's latest flagship handset, which features a 5-inch FHD display and a latest quad-core processor, is seen as a direct contender to the Samsung Galaxy S5.
In the battle of the high-end smartphones, HTC will need to think about of an alternative strategy i.e. to launch multiple big-ticket handsets throughout the year in order to beat Apple and LG. Well, it looks like HTC has already planned to launch a successor to the Butterfly shortly.
The company is reportedly producing the second-generation HTC Butterfly, if latest rumors hold true. Popular twitter leaker @LlabToofeR claims HTC Butterfly 2 (codenamed B2) will soon be launched in Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and other select Asia markets. The speculated device may not hit mature markets like North America and Europe. There's no update available as far as India launch of the HTC Butterfly 2 is concerned.
Consequently, Twitter leaker @evleaks, which is known for its accurate leaks on the latest smartphones and tablets, has tweeted a press shot of the HTC Butterfly 2. The picture come from infamous leaker and confirms the device will feature dual-frontal speakers, the same as the HTC One (M8) alongside a front-facing camera. Furthermore, the HTC Butterfly 2 will feature specs almost similar to the company's flagship phone, the HTC One (M8).
No more crucial info on the device is available; therefore, it would be difficult to comment on its release date or internal hardware. Meanwhile, previous rumors in the past suggested the device would be identical to the HTC One (M8). That means the device might boast a 5-inch Full HD display, a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of on-board memory, a microSD card slot, and the same dual camera setup as the One (M8).
In the meantime, Taiwan-based HTC is rumored to bring a cheaper version of the HTC One (M8), dubbed the HTC One M8 Ace. Rumors have it that HTC One M8 Ace, is expected to come with the same specs, seen inside the HTC One (M8), barring metal build.