TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The mere utterance of the words "HTC One" would cause members of the tech world to visualize the original flagship handset, the smaller HTC One Mini and even the larger HTC One Max. However, recent reports from Chinese e-price indicate that the next iteration of the company's Butterfly handset will be coming soon. This might break the HTC One monotone that has been revolving around the company for a long time now.
Although, Desire 600, 600c and Desire 500 are not the devices that can be ignored easily, the Butterfly 2 might just overshadow these handsets if its reported features and specifications are to be believed. The successor to the Droid DNA or Butterfly will simply be called Butterfly 2, the site writes. And when it comes to availability, it says that the company will roll out the device by the end of January 2014.
There is hardly anything to talk about the device and most of the specs remain undisclosed. Fortunately, the site mentions that the device would come with 5.2-inch display probably full HD, Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor, and water/ dust resistance. Apart from these few details, nothing has been mentioned.
An educated guess would allow us to expect Android Jelly Bean v4.3 coupled with home made Sense UI v5 to come with the handset. Moreover, there should be beats audio, Ultrapixel camera at least 4MP and at least 2GB of RAM. There is no word on pricing of the device as of now.
HTC One Mini and HTC Desire 500 are coming soon to India and since the company has been releasing the best of their device in India market sooner than expected, Butterfly 2 might arrive in Indian markets before the end of Q1, 2014.