TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
HTC Butterfly successor had been amusing the tech gossipers for a long time. But, now the Taiwanese mobile manufacturer has made the device finally official - the talk is about HTC Butterfly S, which has been announced today sporting really high end specifications including a monster 3,200 mAh battery.
The Butterfly S comes equipped with the same front facing BoomSound speakers as seen on the HTC One. Furthermore, HTC Butterfly S sports a 5-inch Super LCD 3 display with the resolution of 1080p. The operating system Android 4.2 Jelly Bean will also get the HTC's Sense 5 UI layer. Talking about other specifications the mammoth phone is powered by a quad core 1.9Ghz Snapdragon 600 processor accompanied by 2GB RAM and 16GB of storage that can be expanded via microSD slot as well.
The camera module is the same as to the one on the HTC One and comes with Zoe software based features. The front snapper is a 2.1 MP UltraPixel camera with wide angle module. The phone is expected to be released in Taiwan in July at an estimated price of about $766 (approx. Rs. 44,948). Meanwhile, the HTC Butterfly S is powered by a 3,200 mAh battery.
To compare, if the device is coming with the price more than Rs. 40,000, it is likely to compete with most of the high end devices like Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4, BlackBerry Q10, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z and many more.
But one advantage to own a HTC Butterfly S would be, users will get 25 GB of Dropbox space free for two years on purchase and the experience of the awesome HTC Blinkfeed UI. Let us know in the comments section below, are you excited to change your curfew?
Here below are the pictures of the latest HTC Butterfly S along with the video aswell: