TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Taiwan based HTC is said to be working on the Desire 200.With the forthcoming Desire 200, the company is hoping to crack mass users. There is no conformation when HTC has planned to announce this very phone. The makers behind HTC One are also working on a phablet currently dubbed as T6. It will arrive sometime later this year. According to media reports, HTC is planning to announce a sequel to Butterfly and a mid ranger Desire 600 on June 19 .
The Desire 200 has been leaked through a video made in Vietnam( via thegioididong). From the design, it is clear that the phone is a low end one. It has a 3.5-inch HVGA display with resolution of 480 x 320 pixels. It will be stuffed with 1GHz single core processor coupled with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal ROM which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD cards. There's a 5-mega pixel rear facing camera and a 1,400mAh Li Ion battery. However, it is learnt that the handset will arrive with Android 4.0 ICS. It is also said that the above mentioned device looks like a successor to Desire C.
HTC is facing rather tiring competition from Samsung, Sony and Apple. In the lower segment range, the company is nowhere to be seen. Last month, HTC finally started selling the One handset. Multiple reports suggest that roughly 1.2 million HTC One were sold in the month of May. In the coming days, one could see a mini version of the One.
As per rumors, the HTC One mini will arrive with a dual-core processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It is said to have a 4.3-inch 720p HD display. Like its cousin, the mini variant will arrive with aluminum shell and comes with UltraPixel camera. The phone will be powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Stay tuned to GizBot.