TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
After a series of leaks the Taiwanese giant HTC has finally thrown their much awaited Desire 200 on its website. There are already a number of budget smartphones in the market and yet again HTC has added another one.
Talking about the specs, the HTC Desire 200 sports a 3.5-inch LCD display that offers a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. The latest HTC smartphone comes with a Snapdragon S1 1GHz processor running an unidentified version of Android (likely 4.0) and HTC's Sense skin.
The internal storage capacity is 4GB which is expandable and is also supported by a 512MB RAM. Desire 200 sports a 5-megapixel rear camera and a VGA unit around the front of the device. The handset comes with a "high quality" Beats Audio in-ears (although the webpage depicts a pair of Solos).
Connectivity comes in the form of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, microUSB, and 3G HSDPA. At the back there is a removable 1,230 mAh battery which is promised to provide users up to 7.5 hours of 3G talk time or 812 hours of standby.
The specifications and features that are listed on the HTC official website in fact suggest that it will be a budget device. Although there are already a number of devices in the market with a low pricing on it, HTC budget smartphone may make a difference with its newbie which has for long time provided high end handsets.
However, as of now there is no information about availability or pricing but the Desire 200 can be expected to come in the next few days.