- 1 hr ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 1 hr ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 3 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 4 hrs ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- Sports Mary Kom, Nikhat Zareen to meet in semis after confirming medals at India Open
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha election results
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC Desire 310 Dual SIM Coming Soon To India, Spotted on Company’s Official Site
Earlier last month, Chialin Chang, HTC's Chief Financial Officer, had been quoted saying that the company plans to sell more mid-tier and affordable smartphones in the emerging nations.
Moreover, she also said that HTC would focus on selling products in the $150 ( about Rs.9161) to $300 ( about Rs.18,322) price bracket. It very much seems that HTC is quite optimistic about Indian market, especially, when the competition is steaming up in the low-end category.
Just a few days back, HTC had revealed that the newest addition to its Desire family, the low-end Desire 310, which packs a quad-core processor, will be made available in Taiwan. Though, an exact release date and retail pricing were not announced.
Now, it appears that HTC is all set to release the Desire 310 (Dual SIM) in Indian market. This can be said as the Desire 310 Dual SIM has got listed on the company's official website. Currently, the device is being tagged as "Coming Soon".
HTC Desire 310 Dual SIM - Specs and Features
On the surface, the Desire 310 packs a 4.5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels) resolution. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card slot.
On the imaging front, the handset features a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, and a VGA quality front-facing shooter provided in the front. The Desire 310 has a 2,000mAh battery fitted inside.
The Desire 310 incorporates an array of connectivity options, notably, 3G, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth and more. It also comes with a dual-SIM support.
The entry level phone runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC's BlinkFeed UI on the top. Additionally, those running on a limited data plan can now save up to 120 articles for later with Offline Reading mode.
HTC has not revealed the release date of Desire 310 Dual SIM in India just yet.
We expect the device would be priced somewhere around Rs. 12,000 price range. The HTC Desire 310 Dual SIM will face tough competition from the likes of Motorola Moto G, Nokia X and Micromax Canvas Turbo Mini A200, to name a few.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!