TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
While the Desire 820 has been on the rumor mill for quite sometime, HTC surprised most of its fans by announcing its mid-range device -- the Desire 510 all of a sudden.
The Taiwanese smartphone maker will offer the smartphone in Terra White and Meridian Grey color variants and in terms of availability, the Desire 510 would go on sale in Europe and Asia soon and even in the US the device will be available via select carriers.
Although, the premium handset maker didn't reveal the pricing of the handset, it did say that it will be priced at a very affordable range. The phone will come with HTC's most liked feature BlinkFeed and will also support HTC Dot View case. However, the company didn't say anything regarding the Dual SIM variant of the handset.
HTC Desire 510: Key Specifications
The HTC Desire 510 sports a 4.7-inch display offering a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor (64-bit ARM Cortex-A53) with Adreno 360 GPU. The CPU is complemented with a 1GB RAM and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with HTC's proprietary Sense UI. Moreover, the device houses 8GB of internal memory, which is further expandable via microSD card.
Imaging is not too fancy as it uses a 5MP rear camera and a 0.3 MP (VGA) front-facing snapper. However, the device offers an array of connectivity options including 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS+ GLONASS and it is powered by a 2100 mAh battery.
Talking about the advantages of the phone, firstly it has a 4G LTE connectivity support and additionally, this is the company's first 64-bit smartphone with mid-range specs. The device has a unique value composition altogether and will definitely have an impact in the mid-range markets.