TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Leaving apart the company's One 2 smartphone, which is also known a M8, the Taiwan-based smartphone maker HTC is also planning to release its latest mid-range device called the Desire 8. The device has been leaked several times in the past and the latest one that came a week ago also revealed parts of its specs.
The company's upcoming mid-range desire smartphone might soon be unveiled as the image of the phone with an invite on its display has surfaced online. The company has confirmed via Weibo saying that it would be officially unveiled on February 24th in China.
However, regarding the specifications of the HTC Desire 8 smartphone, it is yet to receive an official stamp. For now, you might want to look at the same rumored specs.
Culminating all the rumors from the past, the HTC Desire 8 could come with a 5.5-inch display offering an HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
It is said to come powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8926) processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) with Sense 6.0.
Imaging could be handled by a 13MP rear snapper with LED Flash and 5 MP front-facing shooter. Connectivity options might include 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS.
Rumors suggest that there could be a Single SIM and a Dual SIM (optional) variant of the device. The device would come with an expandable memory with micro SD card slot.
As always, there could also be HTC BoomSound with Dual frontal stereo speakers and built-in amplifiers and Beats Audio.
However, these are just the rumored specs, which the company is yet to make official. Stay tuned to GizBot.