- Sports 'Kaptaan' Imran Khan asks Pakistan cricket team to banish fear of losing against India
- News TMC worker Nirmal Kundu's murder: Accused arrested from Chhattisgarh
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
HTC Desire 820 and Desire 820q Launched in India, Price starts at Rs 22500
Now with the festive season just round the corner, the Taiwan-based HTC has announced the availability of its much-awaited Desire 820 and Desire 820q in India.
Earlier HTC only confirmed that the both new device would launch in late October but has now put a date for release: November 4. The Desire 820 has been priced at Rs. 24,990, while the Desire 820q has been priced at Rs. 22,500.
HTC Desire 820 - Highlighted Specifications
The Desire 820 comes with a 5.5 inch HD LCD display churning out the pixel density of 267 ppi pixel density. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core CPUs clocked at 1.5 GHz and 1.0 GHz coupled with Adreno 405 GPU, paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage space (expandable up to 128GB).
In the imaging department, it comes with a 13MP rear-facing camera with BSI sensor, f/2.2, 28mm lens, 1080p video recording. Also add an 8MP shooter for selfies and video calls. Both dual cameras are capable enough in recording FHD 1080p videos.
Connectivity options include: Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX enabled, Wi-Fi, DLNA, HTC Connect, micro-USB 2.0. Moreover, the phone features a dual nano-SIM slot. The Desire 820 comes with a 2600 mAh Li-polymer battery fitted inside.
HTC Desire 820q - Highlighted Specifications
The HTC Desire 820q, which also features dual nano-SIM slot, has identical specifications as the HTC Desire 820, but comes with a different quad-core chipset coupled with 1GB of RAM. Both handsets support Android 4.4 with Sense 6.0.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!
<center><iframe width="100%" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/S-VsBvtfRjY?list=PLGpYL8doCydb18QAjI8DiRhj3R-6jDOzq" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>