TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
HTC has announced its first dual SIM smartphone for the Asian market. The Desire V runs on the Android ICS operating system. The Taiwanese manufacturer has announced the Chinese version of this handset dubbed HTC Desire VC.
Both the Desire V and VC have similar specifications. The handsets sport a 4 inch touchscreen display of WVGA resolution. They are equipped with a 1 GHz Cortex A5 processor Qualcomm MSM7227A chipsets, Adreno 200 graphics and a 512 MB RAM. The devices have a 5 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash at the rear and a VGA front facing camera.
The interesting part is that both the versions run on Android ICS operating system and HTC Sense 4.0 user interface. As the other HTC smartphones, the Desire V and VC also come with the Beats Audio enhancements for great sound and music quality.
Recently, HTC launched the Android based One series smartphones such as One X, One V and One S in the global markets. The One X a high end smartphone with superior features. It is a competitor to the Samsung's flagship phone, Galaxy S3. Seems like HTC is planning to expand its smartphones to cater to the wide range of consumers across the world.
The dual SIM handset, desire V is launched in Europe. The brand will launch the smartphone in the Asian market including India in July. There is no word about the price of Desire V.
When do you think the Desire V will be launched in India? What will be its price in India? Tell us through comments.