TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
HTC Desire X gets Listed for Sales on eBay India website at Rs 19,799
Alongside the launch of HTC Desire X in Singapore and UK, now it seems that the Taiwanese vendor mid range smartphone is all geared up to enter the Indian boundaries very soon. This can be said, as recently the handset got listed for sales on the online eBay India website at a price of Rs 19,799.
Reportedly, HTC had earlier hinted at launching a range of smartphones to the Indian market soon including Desire X. Now with the launch of Desire X, consumers can expect the launch of more HTC phones in the near future, though there is no official information on other devices to be released after HTC Desire X.
Users will be able to enjoy a more improved UI and resizable widgets with Android 4.0 ICS operating system in HTC Desire X. The new X factor model is driven by 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm S4 processor. 5 mega pixels rear camera, a larger 4-inch display screen, 768MB system RAM and 4GB internal memory are other notable specifications of this device.
There is also provision for cloud based data back up with free support provided for Dropbox for a maximum period of up to two years. In addition to that there is microSD card provision too for extending storage capabilities.
Beats Audio technology included in this device will ensure better sound quality and bass effects. HTC Desire X has an impressive 1,650 mAh lithium-ion battery and provides inbuilt GPS support. The specifications of this new HTC phone look impressive for competing in the growing mid-end smartphone segment in Indian market. There is no information however on the upgrade of OS to Jelly bean version.