TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
HTC DLX Rumor Update: Specs Leak Suggest 1.5GHz S4 Snapdragon, 12MP Camera and More
HTC's tipster Football4PDA(Twitter), who has now proved to be a reliable source of information in the past related to HTC smartphone's launch roadmap, has recently posted some brief specifications details about the long rumored HTC’s DLX handset.
In the post, Football4PDA has suggested that the DLX will come packed with features including a 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro and a 5-inch, 1080pixel display. The device will boast 1.5 GB of RAM, 16 GB of storage, a 12-megapixel camera in rear and a 2-megapixel camera in front. It will also have a non-removable battery ( 2500mAh). Further, the report informed that the device is expected to be powered by newest Android 4.1.2 Android. However, there was no information regarding on its pricing and availability.
Last we heard about, the HTC DIx device when HTCSource website swirled the reports that the codename of the HTC phablet stands for Droid Incredible X and it will feature a larger 5 inch screen display size with 480ppi resolution. It was informed to have a Quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor and 1.5 GB of RAM storage capacity. The internal memory storage was also claimed to be 16 GB. However, the information regarding the Android OS version was not confirmed till that time.
Reports in HTCSource also pointed out the latest HTC DIx device will feature a second notification LED in line designed for notifying users about calls and missed alerts. The slot for charging the device is being placed on the rear side of the device and near to the camera. However, there is no confirmation on the presence of HTC Scribe Pen, which is definitely required to compete with the likes of original Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2 and LG phablet offerings in the international market.