TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
In US market, a new 4G phone phone is launched by HTC along with Virgin Mobile, named Evo V. Along with its 4G features; the most interesting factor is the addition of the most advanced and in demand operating system, i.e. the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
[superchart id=5 posts=22946]
HTC Evo V 4G comes with a powerful rear camera and a front facing camera that supports video calling options. It features options for enjoying FM radio as well. As other comparable models, this one too has good audio and video players that support various formats. Good battery life is guaranteed by standard battery which is removable as well.
Its hot-spot capability supports connecting up to 5 devices. Virgin also came up with interesting monthly plans for its customers which will add to the subscription of this 4G handset. Youngsters can wait for some time to experience the most advanced features of a new era handset.
HTC Evo V 4G will hit the handset market by end of this month. This new Android handset price in the US market is not officially confirmed. We can hope that a variant of similar model will reach Indian market too soon.