TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
In US market, a new 4G phone phone is launched by HTC along with Virgin Mobile, named Evo V. Along with its 4G features; the most interesting factor is the addition of the most advanced and in demand operating system, i.e. the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
[superchart id=5 posts=22946]
HTC Evo V 4G comes with a powerful rear camera and a front facing camera that supports video calling options. It features options for enjoying FM radio as well. As other comparable models, this one too has good audio and video players that support various formats. Good battery life is guaranteed by standard battery which is removable as well.
Its hot-spot capability supports connecting up to 5 devices. Virgin also came up with interesting monthly plans for its customers which will add to the subscription of this 4G handset. Youngsters can wait for some time to experience the most advanced features of a new era handset.
HTC Evo V 4G will hit the handset market by end of this month. This new Android handset price in the US market is not officially confirmed. We can hope that a variant of similar model will reach Indian market too soon.