TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
HTC HD2 is a popular in smartphone in the high definition segment from HTC. There is exciting news in the air that HTC HD2 would be now updated with the Jelly Bean version of the Android OS. The Jelly Bean OS is already announced for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7 tablets last week. Let us see what all improvisations are brought in the mobile experience with this latest Jelly Bean platform.
Android Jelly Bean 4.1 brings in a New Touch Interface extending the multi touch functionality that too without the need of opening any other app. Easy accessibility is maintained by this OS with the aid of gesture control and navigation options. Pictures Stack enables users to store contact pictures at 720 x 720 resolutions making them look more attractive. The new search functionality enables user friendly options including graphical representation and also voice search. Project Butter is yet another highlight of this OS improvising the sensitivity and also responsiveness at 60 fps.
The key features of HTC HD2 include the following.
- 4.3 inches display screen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- Dimension of 120.5 x 67 x 11 mm
- Weight of 157 g
- 448 MB of RAM
- 512 MB of ROM
- 32 GB memory expansion via microSD
- 5 MP rear camera with 2592 x 1944 pixels
- VGA @ 30fps
- Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon processor
- 1 GHz Scorpion CPU
- Adreno 200 GPU
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- microUSB support
- Standard Li-Ion 1230 mAh battery
- Standby time of up to 490 h (2G)/ Up to 390 h (3G)
- Talktime of up to 6 h 20 min (2G)/ 5 h 40 min (3G)
- Music play of up to 12 h
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- GPS module built in with A-GPS support
- GPRS Class 12/ Edge Class 12 support
HTC HD2 users can hope that their mobile experience will be improved further with the inclusion of the advanced Android Jelly Bean operating system. Improvement is expected especially when it comes to ease of use and multimedia performance.