- 20 hrs ago OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- 22 hrs ago Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 1 day ago Nothing Ear 2 Design Leaked; Personalized ANC and Dual Connectivity Tipped
- 1 day ago Oppo Find N2 Flip India Launch Tipped: Leaked Posters Intended To Hint About Arrival?
- Movies Bigg Boss 16 Winner Trophy Pic Goes Viral, Makers Introduce Gold Unicorn Trophy Ahead Of BB 16 Grand Finale
- Sports Serie A: Inter Milan vs AC Milan Live stream in India, Live telecast, schedule, predicted line up
- News The importance of HAL’s Helicopter Factory in Tumakuru which will be dedicated to nation by PM on Feb 6
- Lifestyle Lingashtakam: Know About Importance, Benefits, And Restrictions
- Education CUET UG 2023 Registration Soon; Check Details Here
- Travel Top 5 Must visit places in Ottawa, Canada
- Automobiles Kia India Sells 6.50 Lakh Units Under 4 Years – Automaker Currently Retails 5 Models In The Country
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
HTC Hima (M9) Rumour Roundup: Specs, Features and Release Date
The HTC One (M8) was the classiest smartphone of 2014. Now, we're hearing that Taiwanese company could unveil an engaging successor of the One (M8) at the annual Mobile World Congress (MWC) in the beginning of March this year.
Codenamed "Hima", HTC is reportedly going back to the drawing board for its next big-ticket handset, which is expected to sport an all-new design.
Although the HTC One (M8) is arguably the firm's most popular premium phone, we do expect a ton of innovation in terms of superior hardware internals and a higher resolution camera.
Here we round up all the speculated release date, specs and price rumours that surround the HTC Hima (M9).
HTC Hima (M9) To Have All-New Design
The design retains cues from previous version while incorporating full metallic chassis. While these reports aren't exactly true, they do further corroborate some of the more persistent rumours we've been hearing.
HTC Hima (M9) To Sport 5-inch QHD Screen
There are also rumours regarding the HTC Hima (M9)'s display. It's being reported that the device may feature a 2K display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. There's been no indication what size the screen may be, although it's not expected to exceed 5.0inh.
HTC Hima (M9) To Feature Snapdragon 810 CPU
The HTC Hima (M9) is expected to sport a Snapdragon 810 64-bit CPU, which will bring faster processing output. Also add 4GB of RAM, and 16,64GB of internal storage. The phone will run Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC's Sense 7 UI on top.
HTC Hima (M9) To Come With New Camera Tech
The Hima M9 is expected to have two cameras, one on the front and one on the back. While it's almost a certain that the front camera will be 13-megapixels. Meanwhile, HTC is reportedly planning to use a 20-megapixels camera on the rear.
HTC Hima (M9) To Use Fingerprint Scanner
One of the most intriguing rumours about the HTC Hima (M9) is it will include a fingerprint scanner. The company had previously used this tech on one of its previous devices, so it does make some sense to polish the tech, and implement it next-generation devices.
HTC Hima (M9) To Sport Large Battery
If rumours have anything to by, the Hima (M9) is expected to sport a bigger 3,500mAh battery inside. Since it will be stuffed with a powerful Snapdragon 810 processor, the hardware may require a 3,500mAh battery pack.
HTC Hima (M9) To Offer Faster Download Speeds
The HTC Hima (M9) will undoubtedly will feature 4G LTE (Cat.9) for faster download speeds. Early reports mentioned LTE connectivity, so one should expect faster download speeds using the Hima (M9).
HTC Hima (M9) Will Probably Have Good Speakers
HTC'S next flagship device will apparently come with decent quality frontal speakers. The company is known for proving unmatched multimedia experience on its range of devices. Given how critical the HTC Hima (M9) is for the brand, we should expect great sounding speakers.
HTC Hima (M9) May cost at par with Galaxy S6
Well, there's no definite price available for the Hima (M9), but it shouldn't cost beyond Rs. 50,000, when it goes on sale in India by March end or April second week.
HTC Hima (M9) May Launch on March 1
HTC recently sent out invitations to its press event at Mobile World Congress 2015, which will be held on March 1. We'll keep you updated.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!