TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
HTC has recently announced a CDMA phone termed as HTC Jet. The phone will run in Android version 4.0 Ice cream sandwich operating system.
Features and specifications of HTC Jet
4.7 inches (diagonal)
|2.8 inches x 5.3 inches x 0.4 inches|
Yes, TFT LCD multi touch screen
Corning Gorilla Glass 2 screen
Android OS, v4.0 Ice cream sandwich
Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960
Qualcomm Adreno 225
8 mega pixels, 3264 x 2448 pixels
Yes, 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 fps
Yes, HSDPA 900 / 2100
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11a/ b/g/n with
|v.2.0 with micro USB connector|
Quick GPS and simultaneous GPS support
CDMA 800, CDMA 1900
Yes, preloaded and downloadable
Yes, HTC Beats audio
This phone follows the basic android phone design philosophy with a sufficiently large touch screen display at the front along with three capacitive touch screen buttons at the bottom. The phone is sufficiently thin and has about 9.3 mm thickness. This will give the user ease of carrying it around.
The screen has a diagonal size of 4.7 inches and packs in 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The screen is of TFT LCD touch screen type and supports multi touch commands. HTC Sense 4.0 user interface is used in the device.
Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 processor which is clocked at 1500 MHz and having ARMv7 instruction set is used to power the phone. 1 GB of LPDDR2 SDRAM is also provided to aid the processor in its working. The phone is provided with connectivity options like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB along with a built in GPS module. NFC support is also present.
HTC Jet price tag is not known as for now. The phone is speculated to hit the shelves by June 2012. Since this is a CDMA device it would come under a particular carrier.