TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
HTC launches Evo One Android phone in Q2
There exist a few rumours regarding the release of HTC’s new innovation dubbed as HTC Evo One on Sprint. Earlier HTC has announced that they would be launching fewer devices this year as they are concentrating on their One line of devices. Clubbing both the release rumour and HTC’s announcement, the customers have been in a dilemma thinking whether the new Evo One is a fresh model with enhanced features or just the upgraded version of HTC One X with LTE radios.
It is expected that HTC Evo One will feature similar specs to that of HTC One X but with some few exceptions. According to the information from various sources, Sprint’s EVO One will have removable storage which helps in adding up more to its 16GB preinstalled internal memory storage. Apart from its memory upgrade, it will also feature a kickstand. This would surely be happy news for the movie and game lovers.
Some of the features of HTC One X which is expected to be in HTC Evo One also are:
- Touch-sensitive controls
- GPRS and EDGE support
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- 2G and 3G network support
- microUSB (MHL) v2.0
- 8 MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 1.3 MP front camera
- Android v4.0 OS
- Java MIDP emulator
- Nvidia Tegra 3 Chipset
- 1.5 GHz Quad core processor
- ULP GeForce GPU
- HTML Browser
- Built in GPS module
- Stereo FM radio
- Beats Audio
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV audio player
- Standard Li-Po 1800mAh battery
- Accelerometer sensor
- HD video and image recording
- Face and smile detection
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi supported
- SNS integration
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV video player
- 134.4 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm
- Super IPS LCD capacitive multi touchscreen
Apart from these similarities with One X, Evo One will also have some exceptions including its outer cover. It is expected that HTC Evo One won’t be having a plastic casing as that in One X. Instead of this, it would be coming with a full metal casing. Colour scheme will also be made little bit different with black and silver accents along with red stripe around from where the kickstand pops out.
HTC Evo One is expected to be launched on Sprint by the first week of June. However, we can look forward for more detailed specs as well as pricing after it is been unveiled. Most probably, HTC will unveil this upgraded version of HTC One X by the next month.