- 7 hrs ago Redmi K20, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Go Get Permanent Price Cut Up To Rs. 3,000
- 11 hrs ago Exclusive: IQOO To Launch Smartphone In February, Sets 1 Million Sales Target
- 11 hrs ago TRAI Defends New Tariffs At Bombay High Court
- 12 hrs ago Reliance Jio Faces Tough Competition By WiFi Dabba, In Bengaluru
- Movies Panga Movie Review: It's Never Too Late To Chase Your Dreams & Kangana Ranaut's Film Says It In Bold
- News Met with 'brick wall' when approached Modi with a peace proposal, claims Imran Khan
- Sports World Archery lifts suspension on India with conditions
- Lifestyle 16 Amazing Ways To Tame Frizzy Hair Instantly
- Finance Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
HTC M7 set to launch with 4.7-Inch 1080p Display in 2013: Flagship Device Gets Concept Renders
It seems like CES 2013 and MWC 2013 are expected to feature a low of flagship devices including Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC M7, Huawei Ascend Mate, Sony Xperia Z, LG Optimus G2 and many others.
Speaking of the Taiwanese tech giant, HTC, the company is rumored to uncover its upcoming flagship device - M7, which is rumored to sport a high resolution 4.7 inch touchscreen display.
As of now, there is no official information from HTC regarding the new handset, however, tech enthusiasts seem to be dreaming of what it might have and how it could look like. Hence, some of them have even come up with concept renderings of the M7 handset based on the rumored information.
Going by the speculations, M7 could boast a cool metallic design and come with 4.7 inch 1080p SLCD 3 display, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.0, 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad core processor with a new GPU, 13MP rear camera and 2.1MP front camera for video calling, Beats Audio integration and a 2,300 mAh battery.
Hasan Kaymak has come up cool concept renderings of HTC M7, which are posted on Facebook fan page of HTC Concepts.
Have a look at the image gallery of HTC M7 concept renderings below.
HTC M7 Concept 1
M7 is rumored to sport a 4.7 inch 1080p SLCD 3 display
HTC M7 Concept 2
M7 could come with a 13MP rear camera.
HTC M7 Concept 3
The handset might have a 1.7GHz quad core processor and 2,300 mAh battery.
HTC M7 Concept 4
M7 will have a unibody construction.
HTC M7 Concept 5
M7 might be launched at CES 2013 or MWC 2013
HTC M7 Concept 6
It might come with an all metallic design.
HTC M7 Concept 7
M7 is rumored to run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with HTC Sense 5.0
HTC M7 Concept 8
The handset is also rumored to have two speakers that can offer authentic audio quality
HTC M7 Concept 9
M7 could be help the company gain its lost smartphone foothold.
HTC M7 Concept 10
There could be a 2.1MP front camera for video calling.