TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
After several rumors regarding specs, features, concept renders and also possible launch date and market availability HTC M7 finally seems to be coming next to reality.
HTC has sent out invites for the launch event of its next flagship smartphone on February 19. Further, the invites claim that the event will happen in London, while media reports claim that it will also take place simultaneously in New York City.
"Although the invitation only confirms that the company is holding an event in London, sources have confirmed to TechRadar that this will be the new flagship phone which has been codenamed the HTC M7." The MWC event is slated to take place between February 25 to 28 and the launch of M7, just a week before the event may be to garner more attention by launching the flagship smartphone separately.
A couple of days back, the alleged front and back panels of M7 have been leaked online showing some features including a dedicated camera button, out of the box design including the HTC's patented soft touch cover.
Also a leaked video shows that M7 might come with a dedicated camera key as mentioned above, a volume rocker on the right, power button and earphone jack on the top, the SIM card slot on the left and the micro-USB port at the bottom.
Going by earlier reports, M7 could boast a 4.7 inch 1080p SLCD 3 display, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.0, 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad core processor with a new GPU, 13MP rear camera and 2.1MP front camera for video calling, 32GB internal storage, 2GB RAM, LTE, HSPA+, Beats Audio integration and a 2,300 mAh battery.