TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Since December 2012, rumors regarding HTC's upcoming smartphone - M7 are rife. The handset has been speculated to make its presence either at the ongoing CES 2013 or MWC, which is to happen the next month.
With the advent of the tech show, a couple of screenshots have been leaked online and they appear to show the upcoming version of HTC's UI - Sense 5.0 running on the latest version of Android OS. Further, the handset is speculated to be the upcoming and highly rumored HTC M7.
According to a report by Pocket Now, one of the screenshots shows the alleged lock screen of the new user interface, in which HTC seems to have made some changes by removing the ring and displaying the weather information.
Further, the second image reportedly shows the Settings menu and if this turns out to be true, the Settings page of Sense 5 will have a new look with new icons and switch toggles.
Also, the report reveals that these screenshots were provided by a tipster via Weibo.
Going by earlier reports, M7 (supposedly the successor of One X) could boast a 4.7 inch 1080p SLCD 3 display, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.0, 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad core processor with a new GPU, 13MP rear camera and 2.1MP front camera for video calling, 32GB internal storage, 2GB RAM, LTE, HSPA+, Beats Audio integration and a 2,300 mAh battery.