TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- MHA: State Approval Mandatory For Indian Citizenship
- India Vs New Zealand 1st ODI — Live Updates
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
When it comes to Android OS, the operating system offers more freedom to the consumers as compared to the other mobile operating systems. On Android devices, users can customize and personalize the look and feel as per their requirements by means of widgets, boot animation and more.
To offer more customization with unique Android UI skins, the handset manufacturers have come up with user interfaces of their own. One popular user interface is HTC's Sense UI.
It looks like HTC's Sense skin, which was so long coming with aluminum ring pulls, flip clocks and weather animations going to fade away. According to the images posted by a member of XDA Developer forum, HTC seems to be working on the next version of the UI - Sense 5 for its upcoming flagship smartphone - HTC M7.
Further, the purported screenshots of HTC Sense 5 user interface hints a cleaner and better look with updated Holo icons.
From the leaked screenshots, it is evident that the improved and updated UI comes with a neat, simple and clean look. The screenshots hint subtle changes including the removal of the lock screen ring gesture.
As Sense 5.0 screenshots are reportedly captured on M7, here are the specifications of the Taiwanese tech giant's upcoming flagship smartphone. M7 is rumored to feature a 4.7 inch full 1080p HD resolution touchscreen display, 1.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor, 2GB RAM, 32 GB on-board storage, 13MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and 4G LTE support.