TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
HTC M8 aka One 2 Leaks Online Yet Again
The Taiwan-based HTC corporation has not only realized the need of enriching its budget friendly smartphones, but has also been working on a number of devices lately. The company is also rumored to make the Nexus 10 tablet for Google this time around.
The company's M8 mini smartphone recently leaked online, while the original M8 has been leaked several times in the past. Yet again the same device has been spotted online at the BluetoothSIG database. This means that the device is very close to its official unveiling. It is reportedly said that the press invite for the HTC event will be released within the coming couple of weeks.
The handset was spotted on the certification website with model number 0P6BXXX / HTC6525LVW attached, which is in line with the previously unveiled details on it. According to the site, the handset will offer support for Bluetooth 4.0 technology, compliant with the following modules: HFP 1.6, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP 1.3, OPP, PBAP, FTP, HID, HOGP, MAP, PAN, FMP, and PXP. Sadly no further details pertaining to the specs of the device have been revealed via the site, but looking at the software the device looks like it is targeted for the U.S. market.
News.softpedia cites Blog of Mobile which said that the phone was certified with three firmware flavors on top, namely 0.60.605.1 for Verizon Wireless, 0.60.502.1 for AT&T, and 0.62.531.1 for T-Mobile. Additionally, the handset's HTC6525LVW model number also suggests that it will be launched in the U.S. via Verizon.
So far, the leaked and rumored specs of the device include a 5-inch Full HD 1080p display, Snapdragon 805/800 SoC, 3GB RAM, Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense 6 and a solid aluminum unibody chassis.
HTC M8 or the HTC One 2, which will be the company's 2014's flagship smartphone, could probably be seen later this month at the MWC 2014, taking place in Barcelona, Spain.