TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
The Taiwan-based HTC corporation has not only realized the need of enriching its budget friendly smartphones, but has also been working on a number of devices lately. The company is also rumored to make the Nexus 10 tablet for Google this time around.
The company's M8 mini smartphone recently leaked online, while the original M8 has been leaked several times in the past. Yet again the same device has been spotted online at the BluetoothSIG database. This means that the device is very close to its official unveiling. It is reportedly said that the press invite for the HTC event will be released within the coming couple of weeks.
The handset was spotted on the certification website with model number 0P6BXXX / HTC6525LVW attached, which is in line with the previously unveiled details on it. According to the site, the handset will offer support for Bluetooth 4.0 technology, compliant with the following modules: HFP 1.6, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP 1.3, OPP, PBAP, FTP, HID, HOGP, MAP, PAN, FMP, and PXP. Sadly no further details pertaining to the specs of the device have been revealed via the site, but looking at the software the device looks like it is targeted for the U.S. market.
News.softpedia cites Blog of Mobile which said that the phone was certified with three firmware flavors on top, namely 0.60.605.1 for Verizon Wireless, 0.60.502.1 for AT&T, and 0.62.531.1 for T-Mobile. Additionally, the handset's HTC6525LVW model number also suggests that it will be launched in the U.S. via Verizon.
So far, the leaked and rumored specs of the device include a 5-inch Full HD 1080p display, Snapdragon 805/800 SoC, 3GB RAM, Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense 6 and a solid aluminum unibody chassis.
HTC M8 or the HTC One 2, which will be the company's 2014's flagship smartphone, could probably be seen later this month at the MWC 2014, taking place in Barcelona, Spain.