TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
HTC M8 aka One 2 Screenshot Leaks, Hints At Onscreen Navigation Buttons
With the Mobile World Congress 2014 fast approaching, more and more leaks are taking place pertaining to the upcoming smartphones from top tier companies like Samsung, LG and HTC. The latest one appeared late yesterday showing the HTC M8's (aka HTC One 2) homepage UI.
The screenshot of the device's homepage comes courtesy of the popular Twitter leakster @evleaks. Although the tech world has already witnessed several leaks prior to this one, this is the first leak pertaining to the UI of the phone.
Interpreting the screenshot, the dimensions measure 1023×1820, which are close to a 1920×1080 Full HD resolution. However, not much have been changed in the UI but is similar to the company's current and proprietary Blinkfeed interface.
To be precise, the image shows a status bar, app dock and a set of on-screen navigation buttons. The layout of BlinkFeed interface looks similar to the versions as said earlier, but the background of the feed is a bright green color that extends into the transparent status bar and dock. The app icons in the dock appear to be the same when compared with the previous versions of Sense.
Apart from these, the earlier leaks suggested a number of specs which consists of two rear-facing cameras with the dual-LED Flash. Moreover, the rumors are that it would come with a 5-inch Full HD 1080p display, Snapdragon 805/800 SoC, 3GB RAM, Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense 6 and would be covered with a solid aluminum unibody chassis.
HTC M8 or the HTC One 2, which will be the company's 2014's flagship smartphone could probably be seen later this month at the MWC 2014, taking place in Barcelona, Spain.