TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Taiwanese smartphone maker popular for its One flagship, HTC has been continuously hitting the headlines these days regarding its successor of the HTC One handset. The rumors are pretty messy regarding the upcoming HTC handset. The device is called by several names and its hard to figure out which one would be the final one.
Precisely, it is called by HTC M8 aka HTC One 2 and now it is reportedly said to be HTC One+. Half of the specs were revealed by Twitter user @evleaks who is definitely one reliable source. The user said that the handset would come with a 5 inch 1080 x 1920 FHD panel running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS with a layer of Sense 6.0 UI. This is obviously going to be another big HTC handset after One Max as opposed to the HTC One which measures just 4.7 inches.
However, the HTC One+ name came up online through the XDA member who goes by the moniker of Mike1986. He further confirmed the specs earlier revealed by @evleaks, and also disclosed other possible specs. According to him, the 5 inch FHD (1080 x 1920) screen will be layered by a Gorilla Glass 3.
It could be an impressive update, it this one turns out to be true, because the same person also said that Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 805 chipset would be powering the handset coupled with 2GB of RAM.
Also there would be an double lens featuring UltraPixel camera that evleaks had mentioned earlier. However, the pixels are not confirmed so far but you can expect either 6MP or 8MP quality.
There would also be a 2.1MP front-facing shooter, NFC support, micro-SIM and a microSD card slot as well. The XDA user further also suggests a 2900mAh battery of the handset.
The company has not spoken formally regarding the smartphone and all specs have come from leaks and rumors. Thus until the company confirms the device, we suggest you to take this news with a grain of salt.
Stay tuned to GizBot!