TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 4 Army Personnel, Including Major Martyred In Encounter With JeM Terrorists In Pulwama, J&K
- West Indies Batsman Chris Gayle To Retire From ODIs After World Cup
- The First-Ever Maruti 800 Delivered To Customer Gets Restored After 26 Years
- Apple Might Launch RED Variants Of iPhone XS And XS Max
- Earn Interest Of Upto 9% On These Bank Deposits
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Ranveer Reacts To Will Smith’s Praise For Gully Boy!
- Anavila Misra On Slow Fashion And Her Latest Travel-inspired Collection
Last year with the coming of HTC One Max, the tech world saw HTC introduce a fingerprint sensor equipped phone. The phone was praised for its aesthetics and design, also it was the second such phone to have a fingerprint sensor.
While the Taiwanese tech giant is already in rumors to launch the successor of HTC One at the MWC 2014; the industry have already started to speculate that the HTC One 2 codenamed M8 may have a fingerprint sensor on the rear back.
Earlier in the day, some of the first images of cases for the HTC One 2 have been leaked. One of the cases suggests that the purported HTC M8 is expected to have a 5-inch display, and slightly rounded body. Amusingly, there is no LED Flash on the rear-back, which raises several questions around the authenticity of leaked cases.
Moreover, a fingerprint sensor on the rear-back above the camera appears to be synonymous with HTC's style. Of course, the TouchID scanner for the Apple iPhone 5S is quite different.
Going by the latest reports, the HTC One 2 (HTC M8) is expected to be first unveiled at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) later next month. HTC is doing every possible act to maintain secrecy over the HTC One 2.
Multiple-reports suggest that the HTC M8 will have a 5-inch FHD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 3GB RAM, Android 4.4 Kitkat, 4MP UltraPixel camera, fingerprint sensor, and a 3,000mAh battery. The alleged specs sheet appears to be lame for a high-end phone. If the HTC One 2 fails to create any magic, than surely the company will stand next to Canadian BlackBerry. Stay tuned to GizBot for more action!