TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Recent reports regarding the HTC surfaced online saying that the manufacturer was planning to release an updated version of the HTC One later in by this year (2013). Not only that, online reports also say that the 2014 flagship of HTC One model would be called by M8 codename.
However, way before the launch of HTC One, there were rumors about the handset called with the codename M7. Not only that but there were also rumors about the HTC M4. Now the M letter has again hit the online world which obviously means the successor to the coming HTC One. HTC M8 will probably hit the market next year.
Not to confuse, the HTC One Updated version is rumored to come before the end of this year while the HTC M8 is rumored to come in 2014.
Yet to be announced next gen HTC One, is also reported to be currently undergoing a run of software updates and it seems like HTC might be making some serious internal hardware changes to update the current handset. No other information regarding the upgraded HTC One has been seen so far but as HTC One was packed with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset, it is possible that HTC would bring a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 into it.
Currently, there are no relevant informations on the specifics of both HTC One and HTC M8 so far but more are likely to hit the online world soon like the Optimus G2 and Nokia EOS.
Looking at the competition taking place in the smartphone market around the globe the 2014 HTC Flagship device is definitely going to compete devices from Samsung and Apple. The HTC M8 could possibly be a competition for future S5 or iPhone 6 of 2014.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.