TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
These days, HTC has started to launch more and more affordable smartphones. Recently the Taiwanese phone maker launched three affordable Android-based handsets globally.
However, still it is hard to match up to the standard of existing domestic vendors proliferated in emerging countries like India and China. Therefore, HTC could bring out an out-an-out mass friendly phone powered by 8-core processor. If rumors are to be believe than HTC seems to be getting ready a new Octa-core based phone under Desire series.
According to a new report, HTC might reveal a low-to-mid range Android phone using MediaTek's latest Octa-core chipset in the coming days to come. Online e-retailer ePrice recently published few pictures of HTC's first octa-core handset. Going by the leak, it seems that the device somewhat shares resemblance to Apple iPhone 5C. The handset, as seen in the images, could be announced in Red, Orange, Cyan and Yellow colors.
Additionally, the leaked Desire phone is expected to have a 5-inch 720p HD display. Moreover, the device will be loaded with an octa-core processor powered by true MediaTek chipset, backed by 1.5GB of RAM , and will supposedly run Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box with Sense 5.5 UI on the top of it. Rumor has it that the upcoming HTC phone will go on sale in China for $330 or Rs. 19,000. Nothing much is known about the device, barring a polycarbonate made plastic chassis.
The leaked Chinese price of HTC's first Octa-core phone matches that to Gionee E7 Mini. It is to seen whether the brand would be able to deliver a product as per consumers' anticipation.
Stay tuned to GizBot!