TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
HTC One 2 Spotted Via Chinese Certification Website: Specs Confirmed
The rumors swirling around the HTC One (2014) have had gadget watchers dazed with anticipation.The next-generation of the device will have a bigger display, faster processor, thinner profile, and yes-a dual-camera setup.
While officials over at HTC maintained their tight-lipped approach, this time, however, authentic information has been filtered out in respect to the HTC One 2014 edition.
The phone, HTC One (2014), comes with a 5-inch Full HD display. The 5-inch (1920 x 1080) screen is no surprise given the history of leaks.
Up until now, we believed that the HTC One 2 would feature a dual camera set up, it still holds some juicy secrets. In fact, there's no word yet on the Duo Camera's resolution.
Now the latest leaks via Chinese certification authority TENNA, reveals that the HTC One 2 will have a dual-sensor rear UltraPixel camera, with resolutions of 16-megapixel UltraPixels and 4-megapixel UltraPixels.
Additionally, the HTC One 2014 will be powered by a 2.6 GHz quad-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801) and 2GB of RAM. The device in question will be made available in 16GB/32GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded via a microSD card slot.
Earlier last week, dummy cases for the HTC One 2 were listed by the third-party case maker Spingen. Those cases won't be made available until "mid-April", possibly giving us a clue about HTC One 2's availability.
HTC is going to launch its much anticipated M8 handset on March 25, and it looks like the last-minute leaks continue to bind user's interest in the device.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!