TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
You must be aware that HTC will be launching their new Android flagship Smartphone today. There is a clock running in both HTC's US and UK websites counting down to the launch of HTC One. Meanwhile the Chinese mobile manufactures, GooPhone have come up with a new smartphone called GooPhone one, that looks like a replica of HTC One.
GooPhone have been popular for releasing cheaper or low cost replicas of smartphones from famous brands. The company had earlier come up with i5 which is considered as a copy of iPhone 5. The replica was released before Apple introduced their new hand set into the market. Speculations say that GooPhone makes clones of popular handsets based on their leaked images and specs.
There HTC One has been surrounded by rumors and leeks and it looks like the Chinese manufacturer might have capitalized on them. Tech analysts believe, the Chinese replica might be released before HTC One.
A few specifications of GooPhone One, are already out.
The smartphone will run on Android v4.1 Jelly Bean and will come packing a 4.7 inch display (no Full HD resolution feature), 1 GB Ram, quad core MediaTek MT6589 processor, 13 mp rear camera. The HTC One is said to come with Sense 5 user interface, whereas the replica is said to come with a Lewa OS interface. We will let know more on the specifications, when we get some more information.
The GooPhone One is indeed be a cheaper alternative compared to the upcoming upcoming HTC smartphone, but this will also mean compromise on specifications if not quality.