TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
You must be aware that HTC will be launching their new Android flagship Smartphone today. There is a clock running in both HTC's US and UK websites counting down to the launch of HTC One. Meanwhile the Chinese mobile manufactures, GooPhone have come up with a new smartphone called GooPhone one, that looks like a replica of HTC One.
GooPhone have been popular for releasing cheaper or low cost replicas of smartphones from famous brands. The company had earlier come up with i5 which is considered as a copy of iPhone 5. The replica was released before Apple introduced their new hand set into the market. Speculations say that GooPhone makes clones of popular handsets based on their leaked images and specs.
There HTC One has been surrounded by rumors and leeks and it looks like the Chinese manufacturer might have capitalized on them. Tech analysts believe, the Chinese replica might be released before HTC One.
A few specifications of GooPhone One, are already out.
The smartphone will run on Android v4.1 Jelly Bean and will come packing a 4.7 inch display (no Full HD resolution feature), 1 GB Ram, quad core MediaTek MT6589 processor, 13 mp rear camera. The HTC One is said to come with Sense 5 user interface, whereas the replica is said to come with a Lewa OS interface. We will let know more on the specifications, when we get some more information.
The GooPhone One is indeed be a cheaper alternative compared to the upcoming upcoming HTC smartphone, but this will also mean compromise on specifications if not quality.