TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
HTC has recently announced its long awaited Android 4.3 and Sense 5.5 update for its One smartphone in India. The update is currently available in India.
However according to AndroidOS, the update is only pushed to the single-SIM variant of the One flagship. While the Dual SIM variant of the HTC One might have to wait a little longer. There is no word on when the update will be rolled out to it.
The update is being pushed via over-the-air (OTA), so the HTC One owners will automatically get the notification on their smartphone. But if you don't get the update, you might as well want to manually check for the update by going to the Settings options > About > Software Updates > Check now.
Here are some of the new features that the HTC One Single SIM variant owners in India will get to see after they install the update:
After the update HTC One owners will get 25GB of free Google Drive storage. The One owners had already got free 15GB of similar storage. SO the total Google Drive storage will reach 40GB easily.
The update also brings with it a latest HTC Sense 5.5 into the HTC One and improvements to existing features. Users can expect to see improvements in features like BlinkFeed, HTC Zoe, Sense TV, Video Highlights, HTC Share, Quick Settings and other enhancements on their HTC One handset.