TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
HTC has recently announced its long awaited Android 4.3 and Sense 5.5 update for its One smartphone in India. The update is currently available in India.
However according to AndroidOS, the update is only pushed to the single-SIM variant of the One flagship. While the Dual SIM variant of the HTC One might have to wait a little longer. There is no word on when the update will be rolled out to it.
The update is being pushed via over-the-air (OTA), so the HTC One owners will automatically get the notification on their smartphone. But if you don't get the update, you might as well want to manually check for the update by going to the Settings options > About > Software Updates > Check now.
Here are some of the new features that the HTC One Single SIM variant owners in India will get to see after they install the update:
After the update HTC One owners will get 25GB of free Google Drive storage. The One owners had already got free 15GB of similar storage. SO the total Google Drive storage will reach 40GB easily.
The update also brings with it a latest HTC Sense 5.5 into the HTC One and improvements to existing features. Users can expect to see improvements in features like BlinkFeed, HTC Zoe, Sense TV, Video Highlights, HTC Share, Quick Settings and other enhancements on their HTC One handset.