TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
HTC has already stated its plan to roll out Android 4.4 update for HTC One unlocked units within a month in US. However, the HTC One variants in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) will supposedly have to wait for full three months to get this update.
Moreover, Android Community reportedly says that the Android 4.4 Kitkat update would start to roll out starting from the end of January, 2014. However, HTC One update is so far scheduled only for the US and the EMEA countries but the company is still mum about its update plans for Asia.
The update will not only bring the new Android version in the device but also bring with it an update to Sense 5.5 for the HTC One smartphone.
HTC has also started rolling out the Android 4.2.2 update (v3.11.401.1) for the International variant of the One SV starting from Croatia and other European countries. The update also brings an improvements in Sense 5, BlinkFeed, Quick settings and lots more features.
Back in September, HTC also rolled out the Android 4.2 update to HTC One X and the One X+ in India as well.
The official Android 4.2.2 update for the HTC One SV is available as an OTA update and the size is 431.05 MB. You can go to Settings > About > Software Updates > Check now to check for the updates, if you have not received the update notification yet.