TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
HTC One Android 4.4 Update Roll Out Scheduled to EMEA Region in January 2014
HTC has already stated its plan to roll out Android 4.4 update for HTC One unlocked units within a month in US. However, the HTC One variants in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) will supposedly have to wait for full three months to get this update.
Moreover, Android Community reportedly says that the Android 4.4 Kitkat update would start to roll out starting from the end of January, 2014. However, HTC One update is so far scheduled only for the US and the EMEA countries but the company is still mum about its update plans for Asia.
The update will not only bring the new Android version in the device but also bring with it an update to Sense 5.5 for the HTC One smartphone.
HTC has also started rolling out the Android 4.2.2 update (v3.11.401.1) for the International variant of the One SV starting from Croatia and other European countries. The update also brings an improvements in Sense 5, BlinkFeed, Quick settings and lots more features.
Back in September, HTC also rolled out the Android 4.2 update to HTC One X and the One X+ in India as well.
The official Android 4.2.2 update for the HTC One SV is available as an OTA update and the size is 431.05 MB. You can go to Settings > About > Software Updates > Check now to check for the updates, if you have not received the update notification yet.