TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
Earlier this year, the Taiwanese giant HTC surprised many, when the world got to see a first glimpse of HTC One. It's a premium phone with excellent build quality. In the beginning, HTC went on to offer the device in two traditional colors: Black and Silver.
Later, HTC announced "Glamour Red "edition of HTC One in the U.K market. Besides Red colored HTC One, it is now being said that HTC might be looking to announce Blue color too. Pocket-lint reported back in May that HTC was ready to bring the One in Blue color.
Now Twitter sensation @evleaks has come with the alleged press render of supposed HTC One in Blue color. Interestingly, it does not have any carrier label, which could mean that HTC India might announce this very version someday. The street is abuzz with rumors that US based Verizon could announce Blue colored HTC One in August end. Currently, HTC One "Glamour Red "edition is now available in U.K, China and Taiwan.
HTC One comes with a 4.7-inch Full HD display at 468ppi. The device is made of aluminum, and looks handsome. Inside, a 1.7-GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor guarantees excellent performance. The RAM stands at 2GB, while the internal memory is non-expandable.
The HTC One features high-rated UltraPixel camera powered by HTC Zoe. There's a 2-mega pixel front facing camera with wide angle lens. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean comes out of the box, while on the top HTC Sense 5 UI with BlinkFeed comes standard.
Other features include: NFC, 3G, 2G, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, DLNA, and Infrared port. The makers have added a 2,300mAh Li Ion battery. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.
HTC India is preparing to launch dual-SIM version of HTC One in the coming days. Also in the pipe-line is the coming of Butterfly S and HTC One Mini very soon. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.