TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
HTC One has been really running the show for HTC. Moreover, the guys building HTC One has in fact using the One has a blueprint for all their other devices. The latest iteration popular among the phablet manufacturers are Mini and guess what, HTC has it and on top of that, leaving no exception, HTC has also been making the Max version of HTC One.
Precisely, HTC one comes with 4.7 inch display, Mini comes at 4.3 while the Max will come with 5.9 display size. HTC has not even left an inch of empty space for HTC One because the HTC has also brought in the dual SIM variant of the One handset.
Since, the dual SIM smartphones are pretty much on demand these days, GizBot has come up with the top 10 deals on HTC One dual SIM variant. Here is a brief rundown on the specs of the dual SIM variant of the HTC One smartphone.
HTC One packs a 4.7-inch Full HD display at 468ppi. The device is made of brushed aluminum, and looks classy.
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean comes out of the box, while on the top HTC Sense 5 UI with BlinkFeed comes standard. Inside, a 1.7-GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor guarantees excellent performance. The RAM stands at 2GB, while the 32 GB internal memory can be expanded up to 64GB via microSD card. The phone measures 9.3mm in terms of thickness and weighs 143grams.
The HTC One features high-rated UltraPixel camera powered by HTC Zoe. There's a 2-mega pixel front facing camera with wide angle lens. The dual speakers have been placed on the front panel, also known by the name of BoomSound.
Other features include: NFC, 3G, 2G, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, DLNA, and Infrared port. The makers have added a 2,300mAh Li Ion battery.