- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
HTC One Gold Variant Launched In A Surprise Move
Today, consumers aren't interested in same boring black colored handsets. There was a time when a user had no option, but to say yes to the available choice. Some tech vendors have gone too far this time, say, Apple launched the iPhone 5S in Golden color. Now another tech vendor--HTC in a surprising move launched the HTC One in Gold color.
Of course the phone is not made of Gold; rather HTC One is now available in golden pain.Those of you who always wanted to have a gold plated HTC One must be disheartened to read this news. But the cool thing is that HTC One Gold will be officially available from Finnish retailer Gigantti for €650, which should be about Rs. 54,878.
As of now, its availability is limited to European region and, infact, HTC hasn't updated whether the device will be available in other regions as well.
"Building on the all metal design of the HTC One, and the recent success of the HTC 18 carat gold MOBO phone, we are excited to have developed our own gold device, offering yet more choice to consumers", said Philip Blair, President of HTC EMEA
The said gold variant of HTC One has similar internal hardware as you would find in the original version. There's a 4.7-inch Full HD IPS Display with Gorilla Glass 2. It offers 1920 x 1080 Pixels resolution and pixel density of 468ppi. The device is made of brushed aluminum, and of course looks classy.
The handset is powered by a 1.7-GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 SoC coupled with 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal memory. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean comes out of the box (some countries are getting the latest Android version). The phone has a 4.3-megapixel UltraPixel camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Other connectivity options include: NFC, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi and GPS, among others. The makers have added a 2300mAh battery.
Gold colored iPhone 5S are selling like hot cakes in many countries. Few days back when Apple announced the availability of iPhone 5S in India; the Gold colored iPhones sold out in less than an hour. It is be seen how well consumers respond to the Gold version of HTC One.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!