TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
As February 19, 2013 is only a week ahead, there are a plethora of leaks about the HTC's offering - M7 aka HTC One. While many of these rumors are not convincing, it seems like there is some official confirmation on the name of the handset.
According to a by TechTasitc, a snap taken at the Champions League football game between Celtic and Juventus, the name HTC One has been confirmed. The electronics billboard around the pitch shows nothing but the name HTC One.
Further, the Taiwanese tech giant HTC has sent a tweet teasing the launch date as February 19, 2013, as rumored earlier. It is widespread that HTC M7 to be called HTC One will be unveiled at the press event.
According to an earlier report, a snap claimed to be captured by the upcoming flagship smartphone - One was uploaded to Flickr and the EXIF data of the same hinted at the name HTC One.
Speaking of specifications, HTC One is rumored to pack a 4.7 inch 1080p SLCD 3 display, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.0, 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad core processor with a new GPU, 13MP rear camera and 2.1MP front camera for video calling, 32GB internal storage, 2GB RAM, LTE, HSPA+, Beats Audio integration and a 2,300 mAh battery.
Moreover, several reports hint at the possibility of an ultrapixel camera with a different sensor that has three layers of 4.3MP each to offer a fantastic result with accurate color reproduction.
When it comes to launch date, it is evident that the handset might come on February 19, 2013 as HTC has tweeted the same, however, there is no word on the release and availability of the handset. Meantime, rumors suggest that HTC One will be released on March 8, 2013 with an estimated price of around $875 (approx. Rs 47,000).