TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
As February 19, 2013 is only a week ahead, there are a plethora of leaks about the HTC's offering - M7 aka HTC One. While many of these rumors are not convincing, it seems like there is some official confirmation on the name of the handset.
According to a by TechTasitc, a snap taken at the Champions League football game between Celtic and Juventus, the name HTC One has been confirmed. The electronics billboard around the pitch shows nothing but the name HTC One.
Further, the Taiwanese tech giant HTC has sent a tweet teasing the launch date as February 19, 2013, as rumored earlier. It is widespread that HTC M7 to be called HTC One will be unveiled at the press event.
According to an earlier report, a snap claimed to be captured by the upcoming flagship smartphone - One was uploaded to Flickr and the EXIF data of the same hinted at the name HTC One.
Speaking of specifications, HTC One is rumored to pack a 4.7 inch 1080p SLCD 3 display, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.0, 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad core processor with a new GPU, 13MP rear camera and 2.1MP front camera for video calling, 32GB internal storage, 2GB RAM, LTE, HSPA+, Beats Audio integration and a 2,300 mAh battery.
Moreover, several reports hint at the possibility of an ultrapixel camera with a different sensor that has three layers of 4.3MP each to offer a fantastic result with accurate color reproduction.
When it comes to launch date, it is evident that the handset might come on February 19, 2013 as HTC has tweeted the same, however, there is no word on the release and availability of the handset. Meantime, rumors suggest that HTC One will be released on March 8, 2013 with an estimated price of around $875 (approx. Rs 47,000).