TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC has apparently released Android 4.4.3 update to its latest One M8 smartphone. Unlike the other OTA updates, the latest update for HTC One M8 will also bring 4G LTE support to the phone.
HTC One M8 users in Canada is also getting the Android 4.4.3 update. However, the European version of the HTC One M8 received the Android 4.4.3 update in July and One M8 Google Play Edition received the update in June. According to news.softpedia, Slovenia is also getting the same update.
The latest OTA update weighing 659MB takes the firmware version to 2.10.720.1, and adds the security updates of Android 4.4.4 to the changes coming from Android 4.4.3. It also adds some updated Sense UI to the device as well.
Apart form the 4G LTE, the Indian HTC One (M8) users will see improvements to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and their carrier's cellular functions.
According to the online reports, camera app, the Gallery, Settings and the HTC Sync Manager will also been improved after installing the update. Also OpenSSL security improvements and small bug fixes that prevented the LED notification light from working has been included in the update.
The update might reach in different regions in different times. So you might not get it immediately, however, if you are one of those impatient lad, do manually check out for the update by going to the Settings > About > Software updates.
HTC One M8: Key Specifications
HTC One M8 comes packed with a 5-inch Full HD display, Android 4.4.2 KitKat with the new HTC Sense 6.0 UI, Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB RAM, 16/32GB internal memory, MicroSD slot, dual rear camera with dual flash, 5 MP front facing shooter and a non-removable 2,600 mAh battery.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!