TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
HTC One (M8) Mini Confirmed Via Carrier Leak
Last year major tech vendors lanched miniature versions of their respective flagship smartphones in order to appeal a large set of audience; though, none of them success so far.
Taiwan's hot-shot handset manufacturer HTC also took a challenge to prove its device against the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. Unfortunately, neither of the device went on to become a money spinner.
Unfazed by negative feedback, HTC is once again trying its hands at producing a mini version of just launched the HTC One (M8). Just a day back, serial leakster @evleaks hinted at a miniature version of HTC One (M8).
And today, Swedish network provider Telia mentioned an HTC M8 mini in a blog post listing devices which are compatible with HD voice services.
The list also include handset's from last year ( HTC One, HTC One Mini , and HTC One Max). This isn't a mistake but it clearly shows that HTC has plans to bring the mini version of M8 sometime this year.
If rumors are to be believed, the HTC One (M8) Mini could pack a 4.5-inch 720p HD display, 1.4GHz quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, a microSD card slot, 13MP rear-facing camera, 5MP front-facing camera and Android 4.4 Kitkat with Sense 6.0 on the top of it.
Even though HTC made no mention of a mini version of HTC One (M8 ) during its press briefing earlier in the week , but the purported device could be announced to take on Samsung's unannounced Galaxy S5 Mini and LG's G2 Mini. Watch this space for more action!
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!