- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
HTC One M8 Windows Phone 8.1 Variant To Come with Duo Rear Camera
HTC's high end smartphone model- the One M8, which has been reportedly said to come with Windows Phone OS soon has been one of the most talked about device after Galaxy Note 4 from Samsung. However, the HTC One M8 Windows Phone version has been leaked several times in the past suggesting similar specs like its Android variant.
The phone has hit the webosphere yet again and and comes courtesy of Neowin, who posted it online. However, this is the Verizon branded HTC One M8 Windows Phone variant which was leaked earlier as well. This time around the device's rear side can be seen fully. As you can see the above, HTC will retain the similar camera hardware from the Android version. The ultra pixel camera with dual sensor module with dual LED flash placed on the top-rear panel.
The latest image also comes accompanied with a specs-sheet and according to it, the handset will come with a Windows Phone 8.1 OS and will be powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU coupled with 2GB of RAM. It will sport a 5-inch Full HD Super LCD3 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and will churn out the pixel density of 441ppi.
There would be a HTC UltraPixel camera on the rear side along with a 5 MP front-facing snapper with all HTC's imaging related goodies. The HTC One M8 Windows Phone variant will house 32 GB internal storage which can be further enhanced up to 128GB via a micro SD card. It will be powered by a 2600 mAh battery.
Other features of the HTC One M8 Windows Phone variant would be Nano SIM, HTC Boomsound, U-Focus and it would also support a Dot View case.
Although, HTC has not officially spoken about the phone at the mopment, most tech gurus are of the opinion that the company will announce the One (M8) with Windows Phone OS next week, on August 19. The handset could possibly be available via Verizon as soon as August 21. However, the price of the device is yet to come out in notice.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!