- 47 min ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Indian Prices Leak: Accessories For Flagship Android Phones Surface Too
- 2 hrs ago Redmi Note 12 5G Vs Poco X4 Pro 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 19 hrs ago Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- 19 hrs ago OnePlus 10R vs Nothing Phone (1): Comparison
- Sports ISL: Mumbai City beat Jamshedpur 2-1; extends 16-match unbeaten streak
- News Tripura Election 2023: BJP releases first list of 48 candidates; CM Manik Saha to contest from Town Bordowali
- Travel Before You Turn 30 Try These ‘Offbeat’ Water Sports In India
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: EX Contestant Calls Priyanka & THESE Contestants ‘Most Deserving’ Top 3, Says ‘I Can Feel It’
- Finance 4 Best Performing Axis Mutual Fund Schemes Over Last 3-years
- Education How to begin a Career in Dubbing / Voice Over in India
- Lifestyle Doja Cat's Faux Mustache And Beard Look Reads Quirky At PFW 2023, Pics!
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Price Hike – Check Out All Details
HTC One M9 Plus Leaks on Alibaba in China
With the launch of the HTC One M9+(Plus) less than a week away, a new set of photos that emerged on Thursday offer a closer look at what is said to be a near-final cover for the upcoming beast.
We're not expecting HTC to officially unveil One M9+ until April 8, but that's not holding case makers back.
China's leading international B2B trading site, Alibaba has always been a great source of leaks, and this time around a set of images have made their way on to the net which shows off a few notable tweaks about HTC One M9+(Plus) .
The largest change comes in the form of a physical power button that has been subject of rumour and speculations in recent days.
Similar to the Samsung Galaxy S6, the upcoming One M9+ premium smartphone will house a fingerprint scanner on the home button for user authentication, although it is yet to be confirmed.
Recommended:HTC One M9 Plus Teased With Physical Home Button
What's more, the original HTC One had BoomSound on both the ends and top front of the device, but in this case the makers had to split the bottom speaker grill into two part, to accommodate for the physical home button.
As you can see from the photo above, the cameras are different on the HTC One M9+(Plus) when compared to those on the One M9.
Apparently, there's a dual camera setup on the rear back of the One M9+ , although one should expect the device to come with a 20-megapixel camera on the back, and an Ultrapixel front-facing shooter.
As far as the technical specifications are concerned, the ‘iPhone 6 Plus' killer is said to arrive with a 5.2-inch display having a resolution of 1,440 x 2,560 pixels.
Under the hood, the smartphone will apparently come powered by a 64-bit, octa-core MediaTek MT6795T processor, paired with 3 GB of RAM.
Like the HTC One M9, the forthcoming handset would run on Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7.0 UI on top.
Again, it is always good to take every bit of rumour with a large spoonful of salt. Moving ahead, HTC will likely reveal the HTC One M9+ in Beijing, China on April 8. The handset maker recently subtly hinted the device when they sent out the press invitations of the event to the tech media world.
What are your thoughts about the upcoming HTC One M9+? Let us know in the comments below!